Hotel The Naini Retreat,Nainital
Address:Ayarpatta Slopes, Mallital, Nainital, 263 001, Uttaranchal, India
|311 kms from Delhi / 6hrs
| 35 kms from Kathgodam Railway Station, connected to Delhi, Agra, Lucknow and Bareilley
| 3 kms from Nainital Bus Stand
Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital has a majestic building exuding an 'Old World Charm’ that houses the most modern luxuries.Just 1 km from the mall, The Naini Retreat is situated on the picturesque Ayarpatta Slopes overlooking the Naini Lake. It provides a breathtaking view at an altitude of 1995 metres.It perfectly blends the world of hospitality with exceptional services for both the business and leisure travelers alike.Tasteful bedrooms, an intimate dining room overlooking the valley, a well-equipped fitness centre, a huge conference hall and the view of the Himalayas go towards the makings of a complete experience.
The hotel has 32 exclusively decorated rooms which include 22 double rooms, 3 garden rooms, 6 duplex rooms and 1 suite facing the garden & Nainital Valley. All the rooms are centrally heated with wooden floorings, TV, intercom facility, attached baths, running hot and cold water and round the clock efficient room service.
- Multicuisine restaurant that serves Indian, mughlai, Chinese and continental dishes.
- The hotel also has a garden restaurant where you can enjoy live cooking as well as tandoori delights.
- Conference Hall equipped with OHP, LCD projection, PA systems, music systems, white boards, flip charts and markers. A host of business facilities are also provided like secretarial services, typewriter, photocopier and fax.
- Banquet Hall
- The hotel has in-house recreational activities like table tennis, carom, chess, ludo, snakes & ladders etc.
- The guests can also listen to some great music played by the live band in the evening in the garden.