ITC Hotel Grand Central Sheraton stands tall at the Parel area of Mumabi. Billed as the tallest hotel in India, ITC Hotel Grand Central Sheraton promises to offer you world-class hospitality. The hotel that opened only last year and is already in news for its magnificent structure that towers all other hotels in India.
The Hotel offers 242 spacious rooms, including 56 Sheraton Towers Rooms, 17 ITC One and two Presidential Suites. Tastefully appointed, accommodation features include light colour schemes and soft furnishings, laying emphasis on comfort, efficiency and variety.
- ITC One - Nestled in the upper floors of the hotel are the spacious ITC One, offering the finest in-room amenities and services with a team of dedicated butlers.
Privileges include: In-room check-in, Complimentary Limousine transfers, Complimentary Club Hour & High Tea, Complimentary American breakfast, 24-hour Butler service, Access to the exclusive “Point of View” Lounge and library, Complimentary use of Meeting rooms, Cocktail hour and hors d'oeuvres.
- Sheraton Towers - The exclusive Sheraton Towers, also nestled in the upper floors of the hotel offer the finest in-room amenities and services where service is simply what you want it to be.
Privileges include: Complimentary airport transfers, Complimentary American Breakfast, 24-hour butler service, Complimentary Club Hour, Use of the exclusive Tower Club Lounge facility, Complimentary use of Office & the Meeting room at the Towers Club.
- Executive Club - Executive Club offers a comfortable sitting area with a large writing table. These rooms include a spacious and elegant ensuite marble bathroom and offers special in room amenities along with complimentary buffet breakfast & evening cocktail.
Privileges include: Use of Executive Lounge facilities, Complimentary Breakfast, Complimentary Club Hour.
- WG’s Kebabs & Kurries
The latest branded offering, it has in its harmory not only the clay owens of Peshwari, the iron tandoor of Hyderabad, the exotic and slow simmered curry preparation of the Dumpukht and the largest offering from the open spit charcoal grilled kebabs, but also the selective offering from its years of research and development. The experience in this Indian Restaurant is not only an eclectic journey through clay ovens, grills and simmering pots of delectable kurries, but also an exploration of the senses of the palate and the delights of the eye which urges you to come again and again.
- Hornby’s Pavilion
- The Hotel’s second largest restaurant, it is open all day. This innovative and stylish restaurant offers cosmopolitan menus with seasonal twists, as well as traditional Indian favourites. A spectacular buffet takes centre stage and adds to the culinary drama.
- Shanghai Club
An authentic exploration of Chinese cuisine... Transported to the orient, you will be offered a delicate balance between Ying and Yang ingredients from our expatriate Master Chef.
Located next to WG Kebabs and Curries, this trendy yet traditional Irish pub offers a warm, relaxing and informal atmosphere. Classic and modern cocktail mixes and savory bar snacks are served in a lively ambience which is carefully designed to bring out your "hidden talents". Should you desire to get high on music or enjoy the spirits or plan a culinary sojourn in this landmark of a hotel, Dublin is the place to be in.
- Frederick’s Lounge
Overlooking the garden courtyard, with live entertainment daily, Fredrick’s Lounge is the perfect meeting place for morning coffee and pastries, afternoon tea or light refreshments and cocktails.
- The Point of View
Nestled on the roof top, The Point of View is the hotel’s most premium and exclusive lounge. This warm, inviting, split-level lounge offers you a luxuriant retreat with a breathtaking view of the city and the sea. The lounge houses a cozy, wood-paneled library where you can choose to either lose yourself in the evergreen classics or flip through the latest national and international magazines. The Point of View with its facilities like the boardroom, a meeting space combined with an attention to detail and a caring attitude provides a perfect atmosphere for informal or formal business meetings.
- In-Room Dining
In-Room Dining at ITC Hotel Grand Central Sheraton & Towers is a fine-dining experience within the comfort and convenience of your guest room or suite. Choose from an extensive menu, day, or night, ideal for time-zone hopping travelers, impromptu meetings or for quiet, private dining.
ITC Hotel Grand Central Sheraton & Towers offers six elegant and spacious conference and banqueting suites along with a team of conference service professionals on site. Used individually or collectively, the suites are suitable for business and social events.
- rand Ballroom
This elegant and spacious ballroom with an entrance lobby, pre-function area, and large wooden doors, is exquisitely decorated with murals and crystal chandeliers. It can accommodate weddings and cocktail dinner for up to 400 guests, theatre style conferences for up to 450 guests, and receptions for up to 750.
- J’s Hal
CJ’s hall, can hold up to 100 guests for a theatre style conference. The room’s wood and marble paneling provides an appealing ambience. Hosts have a choice of using the conference hall in conjunction with the adjoining Hi-tech boardroom.
- errace Garden
Located on LI level of the hotel, this spacious and airy terrace, with its manicured garden floors and an exquisite dome provides an ideal atmosphere for informal gatherings and cocktail receptions. All these come with our uncompromising service and cuisine, to make any business or social event successful, memorable and perfect.
- onference Concierge
Our dedicated team of conference and banqueting specialists can arrange for music, entertainment, latest audio visual equipments and can provide professional assistance to complement any part of your conference, function or event.
Other Business Facilities:
- Facsimile transmission
- Comprehensive office supplies
- State of the art audio visual equipment
- Fast speed internet access
- High tech board room
- Secretarial services
- Conference calling
- Wi – Fi
- Travel desk
Facilities & Services:
- Wellness centre
- Indoor Pool
- Exclusive Range of special treatments provided by our professional masseurs
- Hairdressing studio
- Beauty salon
- Activities like Golf, Horse back riding, Astronomical journey
- Mumbai city sightseeing
- 24-hour room service
- Doctor on call
- Health and Fitness Centre
- Personalised vaults and mini-bars
- Lockers, safe deposit and 24-hour money changer
- Baby sitting service
- Business centre with secretarial services
- 24-hour laundry
- Tour/travel desk
- CCTV, CNN, Star TV, BBC, channel music
- In-house florist – The Flower Room
- Non-smoking rooms available in exclusive floors
- Special rooms for single lady executives in exclusive floors
- Specially designed rooms for physically challenged guests