- Original Valid passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- Passport all pages photocopies.
- 1 Form
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa)(Passport sized colored with white background).
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Costa Rica on Company / Business Letter Head.
- Covering Letter Personal by the applicant addressed to the Consul, including the following information: full name, nationality, passport number, type and validity, address, purpose of the trip, expected time of stay in Costa Rica, approximate dates of arrival and departure and expected ports of entry and exit, occupation, address in Costa Rica, date and place of birth, fax or email address for notifications, date and signature.
- Travel Itinerary (ticket) showing return within 30 days.
- Stay Itinerary (hotel)
- Original PCC from passport Office with Apostle and its official translation into Spanish duly apostiled.
- If the expenses of the trip is borne by a Company or by someone else, then please present also that Company`s or that person`s Bank Statement (6 months)
- Salary Slip - last 3 months with Company Seal and signatures of Authorized Signatory.
- Original Personal Bank Statement for last 6 months with healthy balance (equivalent to at least 2000 USD)
- Original Birth certificate in case of minors and copy of both sides (below the age of 18 years and duly apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs), and its official translation into Spanish (duly apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs) .
- Original Marriage certificate and a copy of both sides (duly apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs) and its official translation into Spanish (duly apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs) .
- If the applicant is minor (below the age of 18 years) he/she has to present an affidavit with the signature of both parents, legalized by a notary, stating that they will be responsible of the all expenses and authorizing him/her to travel out of India. The minor has to come to an interview with the parents who signed the affidavit.
- Authorization letter addressing visa officer and authorizing Mr. _____________ of M/S Shivam Advetures India Tours Pvt Ltd to submit and collect the passport on behalf of passenger.
If the petitioner holds a multiple entry visa stamped on his/her passport (business or tourist) to the United States, can stay in Costa Rica for maximum 30 days with USA visa. However, the visa must be valid till the last day of their stay in Costa Rica.
In this case, before you travel to Costa Rica, send a scan copy of the visa and the biographical page of your passport to email@example.com so an official will tell you if you can go to our country without a consular visa.
On arrival, visitors will be asked to present their passports with a validity of at least 6 months and show that they have means to support their expenses while in Costa Rica and that they hold a return ticket. Please make sure that these documents are carried with. This regulation allows visitors to stay in Costa Rica for a maximum of 30 days; however, the actual number of days will be determined by the Immigration Officer at arrival.
"Nationals of foreign countries who wish to enter and remain under the immigration status of non-residents, will require, in addition to the visa, in those cases in which, under the general guidelines for entry and permanence visas for non-residents is thus provided, the appropriate verification that they will exit the country by the corresponding means of transportation and that person will have the economic resources to remain in the country. The means to demonstrate that the immigrant has those resources, as well as the minimum amount will be determined by the National Immigration Council. The Regulations of this Law shall define the relevant economic parameters.” Art. 42, General Immigration Law