- Original Valid Passport with old passport if any with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel. Please note that if applicant married, then the spouse names should be must.
- 1 copy of Online Forms with Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) uploaded to be done online . After filling of the online form, these needs to be printed and a copy of these need to be sent along with the visa application as well. (Spouse details also need to be mentioned in case of married applicants)
- Mobile Number of PAX must.
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (White background WITH 5.5X5.5 CM SIZE).
- Covering letter addressed to Embassy Of Israel. (Mobile number of the signing authority needs to be mentioned)
- Travel Itinerary (ticket).
- HOTEL CONFIRMATION ( If invited by a friend or relative in Israel then an Invitation letter in Hebrew language with contact details of invitee should be attached).
- Travel Insurance.covering entire stay.
- Day to Day itinerary .
- Aadhar card copy or voter ID card.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC).
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company -Cover letter on company’s letter head , company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student - leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired - Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- Latest 4 Months Salary Slips.
- Updated original personal Bank Statement for last 4 months.
- Authority Letter on Letter Head From Pax Authorizing us _______ To Submit And Collect The Docs On Behalf.
If Applicant has an entry and exit stamp of US, Canada, Australia or Schengen Country, with visas, then Bank Statement, Flight Ticket and Hotel accommodation is NOT mandatory.
If the applicant has visa to Israel that has been ised ( Entry/ Exit) stamp in past 3 years from the date of submission of application then bank statement, ticket, salary slip is not required
Incase of apllying for Exchange program/Workshop semains etc. with any university in Israel, it is mandatory to submit copy of graduation/ post graduation certificate.
Attach one set of photocopy of all the documents as mentioned above including the photocopy of valid visas to USA/Canada/Schengen/Australia (Only A4 size and not in back to back format)
If minor (below 18 years) going to Israel, then both the parents need to come in person to apply the case.
IN CASE OF MINOR ACCOMPANYING PARENTS: -
a) Need original Birth Certificate with Apostille (attested by MEA)
b) Parents (Father/Mother) need to present at the embassy for signing the Minor consent form (schedule appointment for the visit in the embassy through IVP)
c) In case one of the parent is not in India then he/ she must sign the Minor consent form at Embassy of Israel in that particular country
1. If minor (below 18 years) going to Israel, then both the parents need to come in person to apply the case.
NORTH DELHI IVP CENTRE
For all the categories :- B/1 (Employment/Expert); B/2 Business, Conference, Meetings; B/2 Tourism, A/2 Student Visa; A/4 Dependent Visas; A/3 Volunteer Visa; B/4 Category
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- West Bengal
- Arunachal Pradesh
Tamil Nadu, Kerela, Karnataka, Chennai fall under BANGALORE IVP CENTRE
- Visa on separate sheet not issued
- In case the embassy requires approval, after recieving the approval pax to submit his/her PCC and medical.
- Medicals are to be done from:
- East West Medical Centre
- B-28, Greater Kailash - Part1
- New Delhi
- Phone : +91-011-26293701 / 02 / 03
- For employment cases, PCC and medical are must and pax to apply personally.
- Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra issued passport to apply in Bombay only.
- NO DOCUMENT SHOULD BE PRINTED BACK TO BACK, ALL DOCUMENTS ON SEPARATE SHEETS.