- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- 1Applicantion Form.
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) in matt finish should be latest with 80% face coverage and white background (3.5mm x 4.5mm).
- Covering on company letter head addressed to The Visa Officer, High Commission Of Malta from Indian Company mentioning duration of visit and the detail of business activities with the Italian Company, with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Invitation Letter , explaining the purpose of visit, professional status of the applicant and details regarding activities and business relation with the Indian Company.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) , covering all the sectors.
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Indian Company Registration Certificate.
- Original updated Personal bank statement for last 6 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Original updated Company bank statement for last 6 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Personal Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Company Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company -,Cover letter on companies letter head ,company’s Original 3 month’s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired - Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
1.The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview
2. All Schengen Embassies have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months.
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November.
Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and Shivam Adventures SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Shivam Adventures provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF Shivam Adventures TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travelers are exempted from Biometric
Children under 12 years of age
Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
Shivam Adventures SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.