- Option 1- E-visa can be arranged by Shivam Adventures. For this we need
- Scanned copy of passport (First and Last page)
- Recent Coloured Scan Photograph with White background
- Option 2- Paper visa is arranged either by the invitee/sponsor OR by the Hotel. Applicant along with valid passport and the paper visa can travel to the country.
- Option 3- Visa Free Entry (See notes below)
All Nepali passport holders need to carry NOC from the ministry of External Affairs of Nepal (or Embassy of Nepal) VISA-FREE ENTRY for Indian Nationals
Please note that Qatar has recently started a VISA WAIVER program for 80 country nationals including INDIA.
Now, Indian Citizens can avail visa-free entry in Qatar (on arrival) for stay up to 30 days. The waiver will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance and entitle its holder to spend up to 30 days in Qatar, during either a single trip or on multiple trips. This waiver may be extended for a further 30 days under certain conditions.
In order to avail visa-free entry to Qatar, the traveller needs to ensure below conditions:-
- Passport must be valid for a period of six months from the date of entry
- Travellers must hold a return/onward ticket
- Travellers must have a confirmed hotel booking along with money equivalent to USD 1500 or Credit Card