- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form(Typed and colored Printout mandatory).
- 4 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (White Background).
- Covering Letter addressed to Embassy Of The Republic Of Iraq showing the date of the Day on which the case is being submitted.
- Approval copy from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Iraq and one copy to be faxed to embassy directly and another copy along with the docs, to us.
- Authority latter from the Company wherein the applicant is working, authorising _____________ to submit and collect the passports.
- Colored photocopy of the First and last page of the passport of A4 size.
- ORIGINAL Medical Fitness Certificate issued by any GOVT Hospital/Facility (Covering HIV, Blood CBC Test, Malaria and Hepatitis tests). Please note that Applicant photo should be pasted on the Medical Fitness Report with Doctor Seal half on photo and half on the Report.
- This Medical Fitness Certificate needs to be attested by the MEA if travel is of less than 14 days. If the travel is more than 14 days, then this Medical Fitness Certificate needs to be attested by Embassy as well.
All Nepali passport holders need to carry NOC from the ministry of External Affairs of Nepal (or Embassy of Nepal)
With Effect from 5-Jan 2018, the Embassy has made it mandatory to provide a Pen Drive with all the documents in scanned pdf.
All documents of the applicant needs to be in 1 pdf file
AND one file should have one applicant documents only.
Please note that SHIVAM ADVENTURES does the scanning and pen drive making on behalf of our applicants (additional charges applicable for this service).
ORIGINAL Medical Fitness Certificate issued by any GOVT Hospital/Facility (Covering HIV, Blood CBC Test, Malaria and Hepatitis tests). Please note that Applicant photograph should be pasted on the Medical Fitness Report with Doctor Seal half on photo and half on the Report.
Please note the recommended points below for the medicals to be provided for processing visa :
1) The Medicals should be from Govt Hospital only through out India .
2) The Medicals Should have 04 Tests taken within 1 week with proper reports , the tests that are :-
- Blood CBC reports ,
- Hepatitis ,
3) The Medicals should be on the Stationery of Govt Hospital only, duly stamped by the hospital clearly on each document.
4) The Medicals should have the stamp of doctor with their name and Registration no. on each report.
5) The Medicals and Stationery should be in English language only , native language documents are not accepted.
6) The Medicals should have proper reports Enclosed, any Medical stating all the Tests taken are found Negative / Not Seen / Non Reactive in nature will not be accepted.
7) The Medicals provided will be forwarded for attestation purpose, which takes time and if any New Rule is implemented during that period, that will be updated .
8) The Medicals once taken are valid for 30 days only from the date of issue, preferably should be issued within the same month.
9) The Medicals at the time of submission for processing Visa should be from the same calendar year.
10) The Medicals Required are ORIGINAL only, scan copies and color copies NOT ACCEPTED
11) The Medical should be issued in TYPED format only, Handwritten Medicals are not Considered by the Embassy.