- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- 1 visa application Form.
- 2 Recent Coloured Photographs should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Slovenia, with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Tour itinerary /Day to day Itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR), covering all the sectors
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id.
- Original updated bank statement for last 6 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company -,Cover letter on companies letter head ,company’s Original 3 month’s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student - leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired - Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage photographs are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- Exceptionally Visa Applications can be submitted at the embassy only personally with prior appointment and with an online form (which can be filled at the following link http://220.127.116.11/application.php?lang=en).
- Notarised Authority Letter authorising Mr ________ / Mr ________ / Mr ________ to submit or collect documents on applicant s behalf.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
1.Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
2. Applicant has to come for interview if he/she didn’t travelled Schengen in last 3 years.
3.The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months.
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November.
Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and Shivam Adventures SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Shivam Adventures provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF Shivam Adventures TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travelers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
- Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
Shivam Adventures SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.